Survival : êtes-vous prêt à risquer votre vie pour 200 000 $ ? Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Facebook Like Og Properties
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:28 (2018)  Facebook Like Og Properties --> Répondre en citant

Numéro: 0
Barre de vie:
Nombre de mess RP: 85
Moyenne: 0,89

Facebook Like Og Properties

It's also the only one on https, so we thought maybe that was the problem. asked 5 years, 11 months ago viewed 181,198 times active 2 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 19 Facebook open graph image not displaying 1 Facebook og: image appears blank 0 Wordpress og:image shows up blank 9 Is there a way to force Facebook to show the og:image on shared links? 1 Facebook sharer.php is not showing the image even when using the image tag 0 Facebook struggles to scrape one domain 1 Meta tags for Open Graph - Facebook can't create thumbnail 0 Og:image not quickly scraped 1 Facebook doesn't recognize og:image:secureurl. I m using the go:image property, is it working just with external links ? in the content, i have the path to the image from my local repository ( on the server ), maybe thats the problem ? Its not displaying the right image, but a default selected one :/ Donald SutherlandHi esqo! Try changing the image to 200pxx200px. music.playlist. The og:video tag has the identical tags as og:image. If you were to share again, after linting, it should be reflecting the new information. book - Namespace URI: book:author - profile array - Who wrote this book. Each vertical has its own namespace. The Open Graph protocol builds on these existing technologies and gives developers one thing to implement. The Facebook API however says Warning: is unreachable. Of the format languageTERRITORY. It works nice for google+ and other social networks& KeithQUESTION: Can meta tags be added to a facebook page (similar to website)& and how is that done? Heres the problem: I thought my facebook page ( would be listed in the menu when theatre or Theatre Pipe Organ was entered in the search box. I mean, development / testing before putting this up on the actual website. For example:. MY logo is changed so I updated the image in my server but when I try to put url in FB then it still show old logo in thumbnail, I lose my brand value in this as costomer getting confused. why this image and title is not working? any idea? JINAL TRIVEDI JINAL TRIVEDIi am wrapping the code with tags!! why arent they showing up ?:-/ anyway ,sorry for repetitive posts. Using these META tags could be the difference in attracting just a few visitors from Facebook or attracting loads of visitors because your shared links provide useful keywords and imagery! Recent FeaturesBy David WalshMarch 11, 2013An Interview with EricMeyerYour early CSS books were instrumental in pushing my love for front end technologies. book:tag - string array - Tag words associated with this book. But changing it and re-linting it doesnt have any affect on an already-shared item. 1)Whenever i share my facebook page it doesnt show the logo. Paul OrbitHi Folks, This stuff is really getting on my nerves. The og:type values for a namespace are always prefixed with the namespace and then a period. I cant really find answers to this but this might be that I am looking for it in the wrong places or asking the wrong questions? keifYour site is throwing a 500 error on request, even though it is successful. More Facebook Open Graph META Tags The META tags provided above are just a few of the special Open Graph META tags sniffed by Facebook. The thing is that it always shows the same picture and the same description. the question clearly did not have the secureurl in the first place, why would you think it works, it's too random &ndash;decebal Apr 7 '16 at 9:08 add a comment up vote 1 down vote I discovered another scenario that can cause this issue. Any non-marked up webpage should be treated as og:type website. The first tag (from top to bottom) is given preference during conflicts. It wont change cached values already displayed in FB. So there is an upper limit of 8MB. [Link shortened to try to curb this getting into search results for our site]: EDIT ---- Using the "see what facebook sees" scraper tool, we were able to see the following: "image": [ { "url": " }, { "url": " }, { "url": " } ], We tested all links it found for a single page. but when i debug the posts it gives multiple og values error. Should I then copy the meta tags to all my pages? Myabe a stupid question, but Id like to know. I am at the end of my rope. Go to the debugger at Put your URL In the bottom, facebook shows your "image" (transparent 1x1 GIF) Image is linked to your original image - no point pressing it Press right and view image (you'll get something like Turn on Net tab on firebug/developer tools, refresh page if needed You'll get x-error-detail response header with explanation For example, in my case it was Invalid image extension for URL: The real issue in my case was related to The problem was quite a different one though: When content is shared for the first time, the Facebook crawler will scrape and cache the metadata from the URL shared. &ndash;Niclas Lindqvist May 14 '12 at 14:30 1 NiclasLindqvist Hey just for the record, we've had old images stay in the cache for MONTHS and months before, so I'd take FB's cache standards with a grain of salt. Implementations. i was trying to tell you i used the image and title and description meta tags but they had no effect 5a02188284
pic effects for facebookfacebook hacken wachtwoordfacebook app for froyocomo editar fotos para facebook youtubedownload facebook mobile nokia 2700 classicfacebook button css stylehow to create a account on facebook in hindifacebook sweeps appemoticons codes for facebook chatfacebook app for samsung android
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:28 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Survival : êtes-vous prêt à risquer votre vie pour 200 000 $ ? Index du Forum -> Le hangar de la mort - Rez-de-chaussée ->
Le cirque

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~